I have a woocommerce shopping site that is going live shortly with just one item left!
In the account area you can click ‘orders’ and see your order i.e. completed, cancelled, on hold etc etc.
However when you click ‘collection’ (a page I have made within the account area) I want it to display only ‘completed’ items.
I have tried to put the following code into the functions.php but with no luck:
(ref - https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-display-products-purchased-user/)
add_shortcode( 'my_products', 'bbloomer_user_products_bought' );
function bbloomer_user_products_bought() {
global $product, $woocommerce, $woocommerce_loop;
$columns = 3;
$current_user = wp_get_current_user();
$args = array(
'post_type' => 'product',
'post_status' => 'publish',
'meta_query' => array(
array(
'key' => '_visibility',
'value' => array('catalog', 'visible'),
'compare' => 'IN'
)
)
);
$loop = new WP_Query($args);
ob_start();
woocommerce_product_loop_start();
while ( $loop->have_posts() ) : $loop->the_post();
$theid = get_the_ID();
if ( wc_customer_bought_product( $current_user->user_email, $current_user->ID, $theid ) ) {
wc_get_template_part( 'content', 'product' );
}
endwhile;
woocommerce_product_loop_end();
woocommerce_reset_loop();
wp_reset_postdata();
return '<div class="woocommerce columns-' . $columns . '">' . ob_get_clean() . '</div>';
}
and then adding the shortcode:
[my_products]
when you click the collection link it does not display anything - well generates a div with nothing in it!
Is there a better way of doing this or a alternative?
I have the latest X and Woo. When you log in you will already have a ‘completed’ item. On the site click in the top menu ‘sign in’ and then the option ‘collections’
Any help would be amazing thank you!