Hi!
I’m using Renew. My blog page is different from my homepage but I would like to showcase some featured posts on my home (no slider, just three columns with the featured images and snippets). Actually I would like to feature three posts for each blog category. How can I do this?
Thank you so much
Hi,
You can use the recent posts element to achieve that.

Thank you so much for your fast reply. I was trying to avoid using cornerstone because I’d like to have total control over the code for SEO and stuff. Maybe this doesn’t make any sense? Will using cornertone affect how much control I have over SEO?
Hi There,
You can use the Schortcode version, if you don’t want to use Cornerstone elements. Please check our detailed guide here (http://demo.theme.co/renew-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/).
Hope that helps.
Thank you very much
You are welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.