Display element for variations which are not in stock

Hi,

I need to display a Raw Content element in WC Single layout only if product varation ( for example blue color or XL size ) is not in stock; I tried below conditions but none of them works:

Also I’m confused what’s different between Variable product type and Variation product type because there is only Variable product type in WooCommerce product data.

Any advice you could give would be much appreciated.

Hello @omid020,

Thanks for writing in!

A variable product is a product with several variations. A variation product type is a single variation of the variable product. In your case, you should be using the “Product is Variable” along with the other AND conditions.

If this is not helping, we would love to check your custom layout settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel, It seems conditions only work with simple product. In this case, conditions should display a quote form if the selected product is out of stock.

I’m going to share info here to check it.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I tried below combinations but still hadn’t any chance to see output of condition on variable product page :

Hey @omid020,

I also tried to replicate your settings on my development website and I am also not able to get it done. I suspect that this condition is not yet fully supported in our element condition features. I’ll add this to our feature request so that it will be taken into action in the future.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.