Display bug / cornestone vs WP

Hello, I have a problem with the display of some blocks on my home page and some element formatting on my site.
I think it’s a bug via Cornerstone. As soon as I update the latest versions of WP and/or Cornerstone my backoffice is no longer accessible online.

My Wordpress version is : 5.7
My PHP version: 7.4
My version of Cornerstone : Version 0.7.7

Can you help me? Thank you for your help!

Hi @Blossom_up,

Thanks for reaching out!

There might be a plugin conflict when you try to update your cornerstone to the latest version that will cause an issue. Please follow my suggestion below.

• Uninstall and delete the current cornerstone plugin
  • Disable all your plugins
  • At the upper part, you will see a notification that you should install the cornerstone plugin, click the install cornerstone plugin

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @Blossom_up,

I went ahead and delete your current cornerstone plugin then install again the cornerstone plugin with the latest version without any issue. You are good to go with your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you Marc! :partying_face:

Hi @Blossom_up,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.