Discrepancy editor vs front end

Hello guys! I hope you are well.
I am having this issue that I don’t know how to address. If you look at the uploaded files one is the editor and it’s all good and correct, but if I go on the page as you can see the icon and the title are not in line. it’s desconfigured. could you please let me know what I could do to solve it?

thanks a lot
cheers
isabella

Hey guys me again.
I just found out that this only happens in Safari, with crome it doesn’t. is there a way to fix it, anyway?

thanks a lot
regards

Hello Isabella,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

sure thanks a lot

thanks :slight_smile:

Hello Isabella,

Thanks for sharing website URL. :slight_smile:

I tested the website on Safari and I am unable to replicate the problem on my end. Can you please clear browser cache and then open up the website again? Please see screenshot https://screencast.com/t/CVK1mFzQ

Thanks.

1 Like

thanks a lot I will do so :slight_smile:
best regards
isabella

Thank you. We will wait for the result.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.