Discount on future X theme purchase for referral?

Hi, do you have a program to offer a discount on a future X purchase to those who refer new customers who purchase X? I’ve advised a friend to purchase X for her websites and once she does, I would like to receive a discount on a future X purchase.
thank you

Hi Leanna,

Thanks for writing.

Unfortunately, we currently do not have a direct referral discount for X as it is sold in ThemeForest.

However, Envato does have a referral program so you can add your Envato ID (your envato username) to the XXXXX you see in this link: https://themeforest.net/item/x-the-theme/5871901?ref=XXXXX

Hope this helps.

hi Jade, ok I added my envato username in place of the X’s but just get a X theme purchase site. Meaning if my friend uses this link to purchase X I’ll get some Envato credit?

also i need another x license and dont want to miss the $45 sale but want to wait for my friend to buy hers and then I’ll have some additional credit. How long is the $45 sale on?

Hey Leanna,

The Envato link is an affiliate link. To know how it works and how much you get for each purchase, please check this out:

The sale will only be until this month.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.