Hello, can you help me figure out what happened to my Under Construction plugin in Wordpress? It’s still functioning (as in, my site shows the Under Construction message), but it is no longer on the Wordpress side menu. I would like to change it, but cannot find it. 
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! It seems that you have installed a 3rd party plugin, UnderConstructionPage. Please go to the plugins section and deactivate it.
Hope this helps.
Hello, I had to install a third party Under Construction plugin because the Themeco one disappeared. The original countdown deadline was almost up, and I didn’t want my site to be visible. The Themeco plugin was activated (and still is), but it’s controls are not showing up anywhere.
Hello @MilayoC,
Thanks for updating the thread. 
You can access Under Construction plugin settings page from X > Under construction. If you still face issues, please share website login details along with URL of us to take closer look.
Thanks.
Oh my - right in front of my face, though I (thought I) looked and looked. Thank you!
Glad that we could be of a help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.