I am building a new site using Pro and I have a button that does not appear unless I resize the browser over and over - then it magically appears (see video below). The button is visible immediately on my phone, but not on my desktop. I have tested this in Safari and Chrome on a Mac with the same result.
I also deactivated all plugins that didn’t come with Pro to eliminate the possibility of a conflict, but that didn’t make any difference.
Hi there,
It seems to be an issue with a script that conflicts with the fade effect set to the column that contains the button.
Try disabling the fade effect of the column that contains the button and refresh the page. If it works, try checking if you have an custom script that might be causing the issue.
Hope this helps.
Yes. Turning off the fade option on that column appears to have fixed it.
I am not using any custom scripts at all, so I don’t know what the cause would be. As mentioned earlier, the only 3rd party items I am using are a couple of plugins, but I turned them all off and the problem persisted.
Hi There,
This is a common issue with a bottom row/column with fade in effect. Fade in effect is trigger by a scroll so if there is a little to no room for scrolling fade effect won’t trigger. It would be best if you don’t apply a fade effect to a bottom column especially if your footer has a little height.
Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.