Disabling breadcrumbs on portfolio item pages

Hi there,

I am currently working on the website http://beta.dqs-cfs.com/.

I have breadcrumbs enabled because I need them on all pages. I would like to disable them on all portfolio item pages. Can I do that with custom CSS, for all portfolio items at once?

I would like to keep the bar in which the breadcrumbs appear though (it can just be an empty blue bar).

I do not code, so would prefer not to do anything in the templates.

Many thanks in advance,
Thijs

Hi,

To remove breadcrumbs in your portfolio pages, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS

.single-portfolio .x-breadcrumbs {
    display:none;
}

Hope that helps

Hi Paul,

thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately it does not help, as you can see in the screenshot.

Best,
Thijs

adding !important did not make a difference either.

Figured it out.

The code is

.single-x-portfolio .x-breadcrumbs {
display:none;
}

instead of

.single-portfolio .x-breadcrumbs {
display:none;
}

Thank you for your help!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.