Hi,
I would like know ,is there any option to disable mobile view so that make all device look like desktop view?
Regards,
gogul.S
Hi,
I would like know ,is there any option to disable mobile view so that make all device look like desktop view?
Regards,
gogul.S
Hey There,
Unfortunately this is not possible as our whole theme is written in a responsive way. I also would not recommend deactivating it as slowly google is ranking non responsive sites lower than one optimized for mobile devices. So any future proof site should be responsive.
Hi,
Thank for your reply.One of my customer requirement, shop page of woo-commerce sorting goes below in mobile so they need it looks like desktop.Is there any workaround to make only shop page looks like desktop view or any solution to this requirement
Thanks,
Gogul.S
Hey There,
Due to the fact that the shop pages use the same helper classes as other pages and elements there is no way to change this besides rewriting all the template files which would be a fairly involved endeavour. I understand your need but unfortunately there is no way to achieve this without a whole rewrite.
Hi,
Thank you.Do you have any plan in future to implement this option.(desktop view for mobile)? I saw many users requested in the forum .
Thank you for your clarifications.
Hi There,
At the moment we do not have this plans.
Inclusively Google which plays a very important row on any internet business will penalize the websites which are not responsible so it is not recommended at all.
If you have a more specific request of changing the layout of some specific elements on the page, please let us know so we can take a closer look and help you if possible.
Thank you
Hi,
Noted.
Thanks.
You’re welcome.