Disable Pop Up

Hello! The person who worked on the site before me turned on a pop up. I can’t figure out how to disable it or access it. How can I access the pop up?

Thank you!

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website but didn’t find any popup, can you please share the exact page URL where you are having it.
NOTE: Please check if the Convertplus plugin is installed or not? If yes, please deactivate the plugin and check if that hides the Popup from the page.

Thanks

Thank you for checking out the site. The pop up appears on every single page. No, I do not see a Convertplus plug in installed.

Hello Ashley,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure note shared. Thank you so much! Really appreciate your help.

Hello Ashley,

It seems that the popup notification is coming from the WPFront Notification Bar plugin. Please deactivate the plugin the get rid of the popup.

Thanks

That worked. Thank you so much! Really thankful for your help.

Hi Ashley,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.