Hi there,
I have added two pages under resources - as sub menu items and used custom link to disable the parent menu but right now it won’t allow me to use the dropdown.
Please provide help! Thank you.
http://foodmesh.ca/
Hi there,
I have added two pages under resources - as sub menu items and used custom link to disable the parent menu but right now it won’t allow me to use the dropdown.
Please provide help! Thank you.
http://foodmesh.ca/
Hey there,
Thank you for the information. I checked your website and could easily use the submenu of the resources link:

The resources link itself is not clickable but I could use the sub-menus to access the inner pages. Kindly clear your browser cache or use another browser or machine to test your website.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.