Disable page tittle is not working

Hello,

I selected the disable page tittle in my pages editors but the tittles are still there. Could you please fix ?
Thanks,

Hi Wasyhun,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the Disable Page Title option from Page Settings and updated the page, it worked in my local environment as shown in the given screenshot.

If that is not working in your case, there might be some different reasons behind your problem. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue ** if you have activated it.
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello tristup,
I’m sorry but it looks like you are not focusing on helping clients.

thanks,

looks like you are struggling not to help.

Hello Wasyhun,

I am another staff, I tested the page setting option “Disable page title” at my local test site and it seems that it is working fine. I am using Pro theme 5.1.5 and WordPress 6.0.2 version. In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks for the help,
That’s fine, it seems I’m not getting a single help for whatever issue I do have.
If you really want to help you can review my previous topics that i never get helped, through I believe I should get help from you guys.

Just for your information… the only most important help I need is to make the post meta on carousel stay there instead of hiding until someone click on it. It would be nice if you can help on this.

Hello Wasyhun,

We kindly ask to post one issue at a time on a thread in order to avoid any confusion on our staff and other users looking for answers. We will go back to your original post wherein you have selected the disable page tittle but the titles are still there. Would you mind provide us the URL of that page? I have gone back your other thread to look for the site access and regretfully the given password no longer works.

By the way, if you have selected the disable page title already and yet it displays, may be you are using a custom layout which displays the page title. I want to investigate further regarding this issue. Please give us the URL of the page or at least an updated site access so that I can double check the settings and find out why this issue is happening in your site.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for following up,
Yes, you are correct and I’m using a custom changes on this page. Anyway I changed my mind and wanted to keep the tittle. Thanks for your help

Hey Wasyhun,

You are most welcome. We will be responding your other thread in a little while.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.