Disable Page Title Question

I disabled page title on the following pages and it got rid of it but there seems to be a bit of unwanted blank bit of space at the top, anyway to remove? Easy way?

http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/services/
http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/about/

Also I built a page called team and put it under about but how would I can I add it (and other pages) under about that will show up in a drop down list from the top menu like so at the top of this page under Pages
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/5-reasons-you-need-the-x-theme/

http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/about/team/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) The unwanted spaced on top is coming from the section padding.

Please edit the page back in Cornerstone and make sure that the top margin and top padding is set to zero.

2.) You can insert the sub menu list by adding the sub menu items to the parent menu item. You can manage the menu by going to Appearance > Menus. For more details about how you can managed the menu, please check this codex:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

Hope this helps.

Question 1… perfect! Question 2 regarding pages placed under drop down at the top. I read the whole article you sent and also fiddled around with the settings it was talking about, I created a menu and placed something under it but nothing changed at the top. To be clear as to what I would like, I would like under the About section item at the top I would like to have a drop down that shows up showing sub pages. I am not sure how to do this still. Thank you kindly!

Hi there,

I checked your menu in Admin > Appearance > Menus and there are no menu items under About menu. Please add your pages under the About menu to create a submenu.

I added 3 sub items as a sample, you may delete them.

Thanks!

More specifically the Team page here would be great under About as would a contact us page that I have yet to build but how about the Team page? How to get it up under there?
http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/about/team/

Ah just saw your post, reading and exploring now… one moment

OK very cool!!! But how did you do that? I cannot seem to understand how to add them?

Hi there,

Please check the video on the secure note.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.