I would like to disable the right-click save image option on the logo to prevent others from downloading the logo.
How can I achieve this?
Hi There,
Please add this custom code under X > Theme Options > JS:
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
$('.x-brand').on('contextmenu', 'img', function(e){
return false;
});
});
Hope it helps 
Thanks, worked! 
You’re welcome.
Is it possible to enable right click, but to just disable “save as image”. When disabling right click entirely it is not possible to right click and open it as a new tab anymore. The example in the URL I provided works like that.
Hi There,
Unfortunately, that is not a feature offered by X.
It could be done with custom development but would fall out of the scope of our support.
Thanks for understanding.
Couldn’t I just use:
img {
pointer-events: none;
}
?
Hi there,
Pointer events servers a different function.
The logo on the sample site that you have link does not get saved because they are using an SVG, not an image.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.