Disable Image Fade - X Theme Pro

Hi there,

I have a section that has a background image. When the page loads, the image appears to fade in.

I have changed the Transition Time to 0ms in the Effects section but the image appears to still fade in.

Is there another setting that I need to change? I would like to disable the transition please.

Thanks

Hi Lea,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To better assist you with your issue, please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post so we can take a look at your setup.

Thanks!

Hi Lea,

The given website URL is not accessible. Please update it with the correct link.

Thank you.

Hi Lea,

Thank you for the credentials, but it seems to have limited access, I can’t get through the admin dashboard (see screenshot below).

Are you referring to that sunset background image? I don’t see it being fade-in on my end. It’s probably caching or the CDN doing some kind of image optimization. Please login to your Cloudflare account and Purge All cache. Also, clear your browser’s cache.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.