DIsable heading titles

Hi,

how do I disable/hide headings font size customization?
I dont want to let the client choose the size of each title. I want to set up a general font size for h1, for example

My opinion is that you have gone to far by customizing heading font size infividually.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you can have a custom CSS font-size with a px unit and as !important that way the size of your headline will be fixed and won’t be affected by the font-size option of the headline.

h1, .h1 {font-size: 46px !important;}

h2, .h2 {font-size: 40px !important;}

h3, .h3 {font-size: 34px !important;}

h4, .h4 {font-size: 28px !important;}

h5, .h5 {font-size: 22px !important;}

h6, .h6 {font-size: 16px !important;}

Thank you for your feedback, but that was the purpose of V2 elements, to give the Users more control to the elements so they can style it to their heart’s content. You can still use the classic headline if you want a simpler element.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.