Disable Cornerstone

I am not using cornerstone plugin for any reason. I build my pages with custom code or with visual composer.

Is there a way to disable Cornerstone and keep the site working properly?

I tried disabling it, Everything kept working fine EXCEPT my menu on mobile wouldn’t open anymore.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Cornerstone is a mandatory plugin for X theme as there are important functionalities such as shortcodes etc integrated into that plugin.

Even though you’re not using the Cornerstone builder, you need to keep it activated to function your site properly.

Thanks!

1 Like

Does that also apply to PRO theme ?
Thanks

Hi There @nourmoubayed

Pro already comes with Cornerstone functionality integrated into the theme itself, so that Pro theme does not require Cornerstone plugin separately.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.