Disable cornerstone on single posts & portfolio posts

  1. I tried disabling cornerstone using plugins organizer on single post types and portfolio post types. I was successful but the menu button on mobile stopped working.
    I know that shortcodes will not work after disabling but I am okay with it since I want speed as a priority and enabling cornerstone adds more requires hence slower load times. It is not required to be loaded on single posts and portfolios. I want it enabled only on pages and not on posts.

  2. Submenu on desktop doesn’t look center aligned. Please check secure note for details.

Thanks.

Hi there,

The Cornerstone plugin does have an option to disable it for post types.

Please kindly go to X > Cornerstone and remove the ability regarding the post type you like:

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply.
Will disabling cornerstone from posts stop it from loading on actually. Will the assets of cornerstone stop loading as well? I was looking to disable completely on posts & portfolios.
2. My 2nd query was ignored in the previous post. Can you answer it?

Hello @faizan,

Cornerstone is a page builder and by disabling Cornerstone on posts or pages, essentially we are removing the ability to edit. Please note that you can’t completely disable Cornerstone. Reason being it’s dependencies are required to run X Theme.

Extremely sorry for not addressing second question. Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to center align the sub-menu:

.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu {right: auto; left: 0;}

Thanks.

Thanks. How do I reduce the size of featured image on all single posts?

Hi There,

Use the css selector below to target the single post’s feature image

.single-post .entry-featured {
	/*property: value;*/
}

You can utilize the max-width property if you don’t want the image to be bigger than what you define.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks! Is there a way I can get email notificaitons? I need to check all the time if you have replied by coming to the site. Thanks

@faizan please navigate to this link: https://theme.co/apex/forum/u/faizan /preferences/emails

And check all the email options: