I am trying to disable the column container for only 1 section on our site. On the old version, there was a ‘No Container’ option. . . I can’t find it anywhere.
Thanks for your help.
I am trying to disable the column container for only 1 section on our site. On the old version, there was a ‘No Container’ option. . . I can’t find it anywhere.
Thanks for your help.
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
Please inspect your section and click Manage Layout. You’ll see a single or multiple rows, inspect your row by clicking the magnifying glass icon from each row. Then find the Column Container option and toggle it off.
Hope this helps.
Hi, sorry for revive this topic but I don´t see the option.
At row magnifying glass setup i have Marginless Columns and Inner Container but no column container option.
I cant make my images fullwidth because that.
thanks
Hi There,
Column Container and Inner Container are the same, the name has changed from the classic sections to sections v2.
Thanks!