Disable Auto-revert to Cornerstone (Hold up! message)

I almost always use the WP text editor when creating pages/posts.

But for a recent new post, I was testing out Cornerstone just to see if I could use it for something in particular.

I ended up back in the text editor where I’m most comfortable. But now, every time the page reloads it opens in Cornerstone mode. I can switch back to text editor after I get past this warning, but I’m a little nervous I’ll inadvertently lose all my changes one of these times.

Is there a way to remove this so it just opens in text mode like my other posts/pages?

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! When you create a page/post in Cornerstone, Cornerstone will leave a mark that the page/post is being created with the plugin. As soon as you edit it back again, Cornerstone will check the mark and that is why you will be in the Cornerstone tab.

As soon as you switch between Visual or Text, you will be prompted that you are about to make changes outside of Cornerstone. The only way to remove this message is only if you will proceed and edit the page using Visual or Text editor. Cornerstone will then mark again the page/post that the page/post is no longer Cornerstone as the main editor. The next time you edit the page, you won’t be seeing the prompt message again.

Hope this explains it briefly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.