Hi
This is a work in progress message…
- Please just create a tutorial on adding a simple link. With a background color and text color, and option to have the text color change on hover.
I noticed that the client used the Classic Creative CTA to create a link. Which in this case is the wrong thing for her to use. As it is very limiting.
So I looked at it and am testing out Text and the Classic Text elements. I find both a bit confusing.
Text is hidden away too much. It is easier if it is placed directly into the editing area not as a popup that shows up outside of the area. For what is most important here is the text. I so no option to select default text color of link and then hover linke state text color.
Text Element: Text does not show up in layout. One instead sees a T placeholder. Adding a background does not show up. Switching to the Classic Text Element: Here the text shows up in the layout.
Thank you.