Difficulty using Sticky Header and Headline typing effect

Hi guys, it’s possible I’m just missing something simple but I’m having some difficulty getting the sticky header and headline typing options to work on the homepage’s hero header at https://alphainsights.com.au

I’ve attached some screenshots of what I’ve chosen in the respective settings for those items, but they don’t seem to be reflected on the frontend. The typing effect does show up on mobile, however.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I am facing difficulties with your site. Its very slow to load.
The admin panel also taking much time to load.

Can you please check if there is some server issue, and get back to us so that we can have a look.

Thanks

It’s loading fine for me at the moment, it’s possible I was making some changes at the time. Should be good now.

we are glad that it got resolved now!

Oh I mean the site should be loading fine now, but the typing and header issue haven’t been resolved. Sorry for any confusion.

Hi there,

The issue is because of caching and RocketLoader, the javascript required for it to work is not running. Please try turning off your SG cache first, then go to your CF panel and turn off Rocket Loader feature under the Speed section. Then purge the cache. I can verify that through the source code of your site.

Thanks!

Thanks! The aggressive caching is pretty important for the site but even with the SG cache still on, turning off Rocket Loader did the trick. Cheers guys!

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.