Different versions of PRO editors

Hello!

I have 2 websites that I use PRO for.
The 1st one I “installed” back when X theme first switched (offered) the PRO license. I am use to this editor and really find it easier to use.

The 2nd site I just recently switched my license to PRO and the editor is much different, it seems much like the header/footer editor from my 1st website. I find it much more difficult to use when editing the content of my site.

MY QUESTION:
Can I change the version of the editor from my 2nd site to be the version I am using on my 1st site? PLEASE?

Hi @RichWarner89,

Thanks for writing in.

I do not recommend you to update your latest version with the older version because in the future, all changes will be base on the previous update. I think it would be best that you will practice the latest version.

But if you still want to use the later version, you could download PRO of your 1st site via FTP After downloading, remove your theme in your 2nd site then upload the theme that you downloaded.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.