I was wondering if there is a way to have multiple X themes on the same website, different in each category?
And if so, how do I arrange it?
Hi @Dimension144,
Thanks for writing in.
I believe that is possible however regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for the quick reply. Perhaps this can be a feature that is included.
I’m not a coder, however, I feel as if it would be a simple work around to set categories as different designs.
Hi There,
That is unusual, I believe there is no theme that has that feature. Every theme only comes with one archive template (category page, tag page, etc.).
WordPress offer you a feature to create a template that is specific to your category though, but yup it will require a custom development.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Category_Templates
Thanks,