Different menus

Hi,

On this site: http://www.wpdept.nl/zzpdoorbraak/ I’m trying to accomplish the following:

On the landing page visitors have two options: to either go with left button (+) or go with right button (-). Both buttons lead to a separate page that are identical except for the first section: one has a (+) first section, the other has a (-) first section corresponding to the left/right buttons on the landing page. From these two separate pages all other links are the same: only these two pages are separate to draw in visitors that land on the landing page either through (+) demand or (-) demand.

Okay, my question: I could use one header for the entire site which wouldn’t be a problem if visitors progressed through the site and not click back. However, once a visitor has chosen option (+) and he has progressed from there I’d like the visitor, if he were so inclined, to return to that chosen page. Basically I want a visitor to remain on either the (+) trajectory or the (-) one. How do I accomplish this? I tried assigning different headers to the two separate pages but that conflicts with the ‘primary menu’ setting. Or should I try a plugin like Menu-Swapper?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! If you are using the default header, you can utilize the one page navigation feature. Since you are using custom header, then menu swapper or other 3rd party plugin that has the ability to change the menu would help.

Regretfully this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself.

Thank you for your understanding.