Different menus in differents pages

Different menus in differents pages

I am creating a website for 3 different cities , so basically I wish to have different menus for each city . Like airport of city 1 , airport for city 2 , airport for city 3 . And if the user choose city 1 have everything for this city .

Could be done ? The main problem is in the menu . I have tried to find a proper solution . Obviously , I am open minded just give me a tip/trick/ advice how could be done using just the plugins and the original theme. I have not started yet , but i wish to have a proper solution in the next few days. Thank you

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see in your profile you have several X license, and building similar header in X is some thing need customization. We are really sorry but X doesn’t offer that feature. You can make it with help of a developer or you can try this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/page-specific-menu-items/ which may full-fill your requirement.

If you need complete header design to be change with the menu, we will encourage you to check our other product “Pro” https://theme.co/pro/ which having header and footer builder. You can build any number of header and assign them to specific page you want.
You can update your one x license to Pro license too. Or you can buy one.
Let us know if you need any help regarding Pro header builder so that we can give you proper instruction.

Thanks

No thanks . I just need to change the menu … this plugin is 2 years old without support… :frowning:

Hi There,

Sorry to hear that, but this plugin works.
Also you can check this article or help http://webcusp.com/different-wordpress-menus-to-different-pages-and-categories-plugins/

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.