Different menu for blog page

I tried using the one page navigation option but its not working if the page is set as a blog page to show posts. I just want a different menu for that page. How do I get it to work?

I will give you the url, please do no post my site in public, only private. Thank you.

Hey there,

The Blog page uses the Primary menu. Please set the menu you want for your blog page as Primary menu in Appearance > Menus > Manage Locations.

There is no option to set a unique menu for it. It is possible with the Pro theme because you can build a unique for different pages including the blog page.

Another way is through custom development. Regretfully, this would be outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Thanks.

Thank you for your reply. I know that i need to add a code in functions.php but im not playing with it after the mess it created last time. Can I set a menu plugin like uber for just the blog page and have the default menu on all other pages and posts?

Hi there,

You may try other 3rd party plugins such as this https://wordpress.org/plugins/zen-menu-logic/, or any plugins that control menu visibility. Please note that it’s not our plugin so please use it with caution.

Thanks!

Thank you, im using a different plugin that is similar to it already so it wont work. I will think of something, thank you.

Thank you for your understanding :slight_smile: