Different headline styles

Hi,
I have somehow created a headline in one of my blog posts under each image (post is ‘A Governess’ which is found in ‘Blog’ - ‘Working in the bush’) and it sits nicely and is a great size. I now am looking to recreate this on a new post called ‘Coober Pedy’ (‘Destinations’ - ‘South Australia’), and can’t seem to figure out how I did it. I keep only having the ‘Classic’ options which aren’t offering me much room to manipulate.

Can you help?

Thanks :slight_smile:

I have just tried using a classic text element and this seems to work fine. Can you tell me how to make the text smaller though?

Hi,

You were using headline element in A Governess while text element in Coober Pedy

I checked Cornerstone > Settings and it seems you have only enabled Classic Elements that is why the headline element is no longer appearing.

I went ahead and change it to all and you may now use the headline element.

Alternatively, you can still use the classic text element. To reduce your font size, just add an inline css font-size:10px !important; in the style field.

Hope that helps

Thanks so much! You’re the best :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.