Different font size for different languages

Hi there,

I have a website that is Japanese and English (using WPML) and in the future will add more languages.

The Japanese text is much larger and I want to make it smaller (p, h1, h2, h3 etc) and change the font for Japanese using a font from the Typekit plugin.

How can I set this up best?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi there,

You mean to change the text size when it comes to Japanese language? Instead of adding classe each element, you can actually use the language selector. Example,

    html[lang="ja"] h3 {
     font-size: 10px;
    }

You just need to prepend html[lang="ja"] for every selector that you’ll add for Japanese language. You don’t need to add something like jh3.

Hope this helps.