Different fixed width layout

Hello,
I want my website to have fixed width on differents sizes, my layout :

(The 40px on both sides is for the pgn borders image.)

But the layout does not correspond to what i have written, the row is always full width.
Could you show me how to have a fixed 640px width for LG and MD sizes and a fixed 380px width for SM size.
Also i’m not sur i have done things correctly for what i want + the image borders, don’t hesitate to tell me if things could be improved.

layout2

Hi @Lyser,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have tried creating the structure as described in your screenshot and able to create that on your test page and also in my local environment. I have also found that two columns are made invisible using the Hide During the Breakpoints options. If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Thx @tristup i was really surprised that your try was working fine but not mine until i found that the “grow” option box was checked on mine.

layout3

By unchek it, the width of row is not full width anymore and everything is alright now.

Sorry for inconvenience and thx again for help ! =)

Hello @Lyser,

In order to help you with your concern we need to check your settings I would request you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ok @prakash_s, i think everything is ok now but you can check if you want.

Hello Lyser,

You’re most welcome!
We’re glad @Prakash_s was able to help you out.

Cheers.

Hi @Lyser,

If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.