Differences between my staging and live site

Hi,

I have done all my work on my staging site: http://leliangirard.staging.wpengine.com
And pushed it to my live site: https://tuiopay.com/

However, some of my CSS changes (such as the colors of the log in and sign up buttons in the header) did not follow.

Even when I try copying and pasting the global CSS changes from the staging site to the live site, it may work for a bit, then reverse to the non colored versions. I am not very proficient so I may have mixed up global and CSS in some places, could you take a look and let me know how to clean this up?

not sure how i can delete this post; everything is fine now, as i purged the cache site and it’s all well

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.