Difference between my header and the way it displays when I edit it in pro

Hey there,
There is a huge difference between my actual header and the way it looks when I edit it.
It makes me lose a lot of time.
Can you have a look ?
URL is http://isatis.io

Thanks by advance for your support !
PS. This new forum is pretty amazing…

This is how it looks in real life.

Hello There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Sure !
I leave it in a secure note for you

Hi there,

It’s due to Autoptimize plugin, I turned off Also optimize for logged in users?from your Autoptimize setting and it’s now working :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Great !
Thank you for your help !

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: