Did we ever get the RanMath integration confimed?

I see a how to in this post, I tried it but the functions broke my site. I am sure I am missing something simple:

I cannot reply to the thread above, so am opening a new one. Thanks!

Hello Riceman,

Please follow the steps given by @christopher. Be very careful with the quotation marks and the commas. The quotation marks have to be " or '. Other than that, it will create an error

If this is NOT helping, kindly provide us your entire code added in your child theme’s functions.php file.

Best Regards.

Thanks…still running into issues. Both codes variations below result in a Critical Error on the site

here is the code from the functions.php file in the child theme:

<?php

// =============================================================================
// FUNCTIONS.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Overwrite or add your own custom functions to Pro in this file.
// =============================================================================

// TABLE OF CONTENTS
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   01. Enqueue Parent Stylesheet
//   02. Additional Functions

// Enqueue Parent Stylesheet

add_filter( 'x_enqueue_parent_stylesheet', '__return_true' );

// Additional Functions

add_filter( 'big_image_size_threshold', '__return_false' );

wp_enqueue_script( 'rank-math-integration', DIR . '/js/rank-math-integration.js', [ 'wp-hooks', 'rank-math-analyzer' ], false, true ); 
RankMathApp.registerPlugin( 'plugin-name' );
wp.hooks.addFilter( 'rank_math_title', 'plugin-name', callback_function_to_fetch_title ) // This will hook into title analysis data.
wp.hooks.addFilter( 'rank_math_content', 'plugin-name', callback_function_to_fetch_content ) // This will hook into content analysis data.

The above code is directly from RankMath…

I also tried this, which is from you guys and is slightly different, it is from this post:

<?php

// FUNCTIONS.PHP
// Overwrite or add your own custom functions to Pro in this file.

// TABLE OF CONTENTS
//   01. Enqueue Parent Stylesheet
//   02. Additional Functions

// Enqueue Parent Stylesheet

add_filter( 'x_enqueue_parent_stylesheet', '__return_true' );

// Additional Functions

add_filter( 'big_image_size_threshold', '__return_false' );

wp_enqueue_script( 'rank-math-integration', DIR . '/js/rank-math-integration.js', array( 'rank-math-post-metabox' ), false, true );
RankMathApp.registerPlugin( 'plugin-name' );
wp.hooks.addFilter( 'rank_math_title', 'plugin-name', callback_function_to_fetch_title ) // This will hook into title analysis data.
wp.hooks.addFilter( 'rank_math_content', 'plugin-name', callback_function_to_fetch_content ) // This will hook into content analysis data.

Thanks for any help here.

Hey Riceman,

There are errors in the code of RankMath. Please have them correct it. Some semicolons are missing.

Please just note that this is the furthest we can help at this time. Rank Math integration is in our feature request list but our development team will still look into this.

Thank you for understanding.

yup, tried it… unfortunately that didnt get it working. Rank Math said this was just an example. I mis-read the intention of this script. It was a sample for theme developers to integrate into their themes. So, I guess we are still waiting for you guys to integrate RankMath. I know you are busy with a lot of updates… but please put this in the priority list. I have a LOT of sites with clients are asking for this.

Thanks!!! And, super stoked for your upcoming release!

Hi Riceman,

We don’t have any ETA for when the Rank Math Integration will be integrated in our theme but our developers are already well aware about the feature request.

Please bear with us.

Thank you.

Will do. I know you guys will take care of it. Thanks again.

Hi Riceman,

You’re welcome. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.