Hi.
I purchased the Pro theme but did not receive a receipt via email.
I saw this post
and the recommendation was to post here for someone to email to me.
Let me know if you need any info from me.
thanks
Hi.
I purchased the Pro theme but did not receive a receipt via email.
I saw this post
and the recommendation was to post here for someone to email to me.
Let me know if you need any info from me.
thanks
Hi There,
From the Dashboard page in your Apex account, click the “Edit Account Info” button. You’ll find a field where additional billing information can be added. These details will be added to the receipt for all your orders. This is retroactive, so after saving you can get an updated receipt from the Orders page in your account.
Hi I did this but I did not receive an email.
How do I go to the orders page in my account?
Please advise.
Hi there,
Go to Account > Orders. You can find this under the Apex logo that is on the top left part of the Apex site.
Hope this helps.