Diagonal Lines in X-Theme Content Areas

Hello,

I am getting weird diagonal lines across some content areas using the X-Theme Church Demo and Renew Stack. I haven’t really changed much after loading the demo except I moved the Revolution Slider to after the topmast and replaced the images. Also the lines appear and disappear as the browser is resized (responsive). The following screen shots show it at full screen (maximized) resolution.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks, Rob

Hi There,

Hi there I checked your website mentioned in the screenshot and didn’t find any diagonal line in the content area.
I have attached a screenshot in of the section that you had. Please have a look and let us know if you are still having the issue. All so provide us details about the browser and OS system you are getting the line.

I have tested in mac Chrome and Firefox.

Thanks

Hi,

This seems to only happen in Chrome on Windows. I can probably live with it in that case.

Thanks for looking into it.

-Rob

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.