Dev site license

I enter a license for my site. dev.open-nys.org but the dialog does not accept it. I have also filled this into the ‘staging’ dialog on themeco - But this is what I get -
“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

I’m not certain what this means other than do I have to buy a license for the dev account?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Usually, it will take some time to load the revoking procedure. Try revoke your domain, then wait for at least 10 to 15 mins then reassign again. Don’t forget to clear cache every time you do revoking and reassigning or do this in private mode browsing.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Not sure what revoking means, I just want to remove the warning on the staging site. The live site open-nys.org should not be effected.

Hi There,

Remove the URL from your staging site here: https://theme.co/apex/licenses

Re-add it.

Try to validate again.

If the issue persists please provide your login credential so we can take a closer look.

Thank you!

Great, fixed, thanks

Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.