Desktop/Mobile heading issue

Hello.

For my mobile site to be even more responsive, I duplicate section accordingly and hide it from all other devices.

Everything is looking great, except I have noticed an issue, headings from both sections are present in the grid

How do I fix this problem? Hope for your help!

Thank you in advance!

Hi @Haz,

To help you further about your concern, please provide us the following information in a Secure Note.

- WordPress admin link
- WordPress username and Password with admin level

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Absolutely

Hello @Haz,

By default, the grid item will display the excerpts from a post. Now, in your grid, you have selected Pages as the source of the grid. This means that the grid will try to get the excerpts of the pages automatically.

This means that the very first 240 words of the page content will be used. It will be generated automatically and any text headline or content will be the output. This is the reason why your duplicate contents were displayed. The grid does not know that it is duplicate. To get this resolved, you will need to insert manual excerpts for your pages. By default, it is disabled by WordPress. If you want to enable it and insert manual excerpts for each pages, please check out this thread:

Hope this makes sense.

Hey Ruenel,

Thank you so much for your help. These ways of implementation was so difficult that i came up with an idea to fight fire with fire.

I created a section and moved it above every section, inserted required text in the container and hid it on all devices, it worked, maybe this little trick will be useful to others :slight_smile:

You are most welcome!
It’s good to know that your issue has been resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.