Hi there
How can I adjust this button for the desktop device? Have a look here:
URL and login credetnaisl are posted in private note.
Thanks
Hi there
How can I adjust this button for the desktop device? Have a look here:
URL and login credetnaisl are posted in private note.
Thanks
Hi @abdurrehman,
Thanks for writing in.
I could not be able to check your site due to dns server not found however you could try adjusting your button by creating new button for desktop device then adjust it using custom CSS or style box. Don’t forget to hide the mobile button so that it will not show in desktop device then hide also the button for desktop devices if you will be using the mobile button for mobile devices.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi, Nico!
Thank you for your reply!
Well, It’s weird that staging site is working fine. I was working too and hadn’t issue with that. Could you recheck that?
BTW, I did that try before but didn’t get how it works in the cornerstone.
Please check that again, looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks!
Hi,
You can add gap elements on top and bottom of your button element to align it.
Adjust the size and make it visible on desktop only.
See screenshot

Hope that helps.