Designing anything with Pro

Hello everyone!

I’m creating this topic to challenge everyone to really learn Pro. Personally I think, the best way to go about this is to actually create something and share it. So every month I propose we all create a website using Pro and share the template file, so others can learn our techniques used. This will not only push us to learn Pro but will also generate content for the Design Cloud and the community (if you choose not to post to the design cloud).

I’ll try to post within next week, a design i’m working on based off a Dribbble. I’ll also share the Dribbble once I share the live design :grinning: I will be creating websites based off popular websites, themes, and anything I find cool to show off the limitless possibilities of Pro.

I really hope to see you guys push yourselves with Pro to create something awesome!

Appreciate that @MrTyree! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. We’re aiming for quality over quantity with regards to Design Cloud. Glad to know you are as excited about it as we are :slight_smile:

It seems like your talking about the “Showcase” pinned thread?

What might be even better is IF enthusiastic designers / developers like yourself took on challenges from others’ suggestions. Maybe not whole websites (too time consuming) but maybe something like, “Can you do a header like this?”… “a footer like this?”

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.