Designating items on rows in a container

Hi there,
I’m designing a mockup for a local restaurant using Pro theme. You can find it here:
http://chadfahlman.com/denver-pizza/

The house icon image, clock icon image, and their respective text are in 1 container. Is it possible to have the house icon and address on the top row, and clock and time on the bottom?

I realize this could be accomplished with photos, but I’d prefer to do it in Pro theme.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You can accomplish this by having two containers. Add the house icon + text in the first container and the clock icon + text in the second.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
I suspected as much. Then I would just put one container atop the other?

Yes, add a container on top of each other.
You may then adjust it alignment and spacing.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.