Design for Headers overlapping Footer and header not scrollable

Hello Team,

I am getting 2 problems here with the PRO theme.

1. The first one is that my footer is not under the whole page, including the header (Left side header in my case). This result in a not proper delimitation between the 2 as you can see circled in red on the picture. Do you know how I can put my footer under both header and page content ?

2. In the header I have a menu which contains a lot of items. As I am doing test on a small screen I notice that I cannot access items that are below “bail” as shown in the picture with blue arrow.
    Do you have an idea on how to fix this?

Thank you very much for you help
Best regards
Jeremie

Hello Jeremie,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) I have checked your site and I could not find the header or footer. You may not have assigned it yet. By the way, please create your footer in Pro > Footers and make sure that in your bar settings, you add an outer spacing.

2.) You will need to enable the “Content Scrolling” option in the bar settings so that you can scroll.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Jeremie,

Thanks for the updates. I have checked your site on a smaller screen and I am seeing this:

Be advised that the left header will always display beside the footer. There is no option in the theme, header, and footer builder that allows you to reposition the footer below the left header and the page.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.