Design Cloud

Hi there,

Love the new design cloud, however, is it supposed to update with new templates? Ever since I installed the new version of pro, no new design templates have been added. I thought the whole point of the design cloud was for people to submit templates and have templates uploaded by themeco?

Cheers,

Joe

Hello Joe,

Thanks for asking. Hope you’re having a great day. :slight_smile:

We do have that option where in users can submit there templates. Let me shed some light on the process.

Pro Theme Design Cloud is curated by Themeco. Wherein we have Themeco designed templates and community/user designed templates. We have worked on a template submission process to anyone in our community who wishes to share something they’ve created (currently in beta). Please note that all templates submitted goes through a curation process to ensure quality. You can submit the template from Pro > Templates > Design Cloud > Submit your templates > Get Started. https://cloudup.com/cf-950TCebV

I also suggest you to go through the FAQ notes under Template Manager. I have recorded a screencast to show you how you can submit your templates. https://cloudup.com/cdRFeI1LIpB

Hope that helps. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I understand the concept and that people can submit templates. However, I’d just like to know if those should be available for others to download, as a kind of community to share templates, because at the moment the only templates I can see are the original ones from when design cloud was first released, surely if it’s been live for a few months more templates should have been uploaded?

Cheers,

Joe

HI there,

thanks again for asking!

The customer submitted design also will available for download to every one.
New template will come soon, but we don’t have a ETA for it as there is other things in pipeline.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.