Design Cloud - Site doesn't install completely some items are missing

Hi Guys i have tried to install a whole site trough Designcloud. Unluckyli a few things like header and footer menus are no imported.
Your help is welcome.

Hello @ritbonn,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

I recommend the following troubleshooting about your demo import from Design Cloud.

Increase PHP Memory Limit

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult your web host for all these server settings

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

Recommended MySQL configuration

max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Please ask your web host to enable allow_url_fopen . The value must be On in order for your server to receive data from our server.

After all the server settings are configured properly please follow these steps.

1. Temporarily disable ConvertPlus while importing the demo content.
  2. After the import is done then activate it again

In case it doesn’t work for you after settings this server configuration please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

the basic worked out. but its not importing the menus! thats it

Hello @ritbonn,

Which site demo are you trying to install? To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to your site so we can check your site status and settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

In the meantime, please make sure that there are no performance issues in Tools > Site Health > Status.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.