Design Cloud Problem - Restaurant Demo

Mod Security is not even installed.

Hello @ritbonn,

There might be a few different reasons for this issue in order to further investigation, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– FTP

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This is the staging environment. There is nothing important on that site.

Hi @ritbonn,

We just check your staging area and there’s no error in the console log for the hint to solve the issue. I recommend you to set the MYSQL configuration that might help us to sort your issue.

Recommended MySQL configuration

max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

1 Like

@marc_a

setting
max_allowed_packet=16M
in my.cnf did the trick.

Thank you

Hi @ritbonn,

We’re glad that it helps you to solve your issue. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @ritbonn,

Can you check the console log if there’s an error? If you didn’t know how to open the console just press the f12 and let us know how it goes.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello @ritbonn,

According to your screenshot, there is some JS console error because of that the when you are importing the demo the media files are not importing properly. It might be the issue of plugin conflict or ModSecurity issue. You can check for plugin conflict. Can you please contact your hosting providing and ask them to temporarily disable your ModSecurity? You may need to whitelist Cornerstone-endpoint as well. After doing this server setting please try to import the demo.

In case if doesn’t work

1. Log into your cPanel dashboard.
  2. Using the file manager, navigate to your WordPress site’s root directory.
  3. Locate and open the .htaccess file for editing.
  4. Add the following line of code at the top of the file:
  5. SetEnv MAGICK_THREAD_LIMIT 1
  6. Save the changes to the .htaccess file.

If you are not using a cPanel based host skip to step 3 and use FTP then look for the .htaccess file in your websites root directory then add this into your SetEnv MAGICK_THREAD_LIMIT 1 .htaccess file.

If all the above doesn’t import demo then, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL of the new domain
  • Admin level username and password of your new domain
  • FTP details of the new domain

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

sorry! it didn’t work out!

Hello @ritbonn,

Thanks for sharing the FTP and login credentials but unfortunately your WordPress login details are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

sorry i have corrected that

any idea so far?

Hello @ritbonn,

When I check your site, it seems that the Restaurant demo is already installed. I just have to reassign the pages in Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays so that the home page and the blog index display the correct pages.

Kindly check your site now.

@ruenel Restaurant is not a problem. but the “food truck” site template gives that error. the first page works fine.

Hi @ritbonn,

I went ahead and clicked the Food Truck template and it’s imported successfully. Please find the screenshot below.

Thank

on which domain?

Hi @ritbonn,

The import has been made in the previously added site, the currently mentioned site has a problem with the permalink settings. I went ahead and set the permalink to %postname%, which fixes the issue and able to import the Food Truck demo into your currently mentioned website.

Thanks

1 Like

thank you so much for your support! you guys are priceless!

is there a hint in the documentary were i can find something about the permalinks problem? i want to avoid something like that in the future.

Hi @ritbonn,

Just make sure that in the Permalinks settings the post name is check so that you won’t have any problems and that’s the standard permalinks settings for WordPress.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.