Design Cloud Issues in Wordpress

Hey,
apparently i can’t access my design cloud in word press, there won’t load anything. Is there any fix for that?
Thanks!

Hey Nudu,

Please try the following possible solutions.

Testing For Plugin Conflict
Increasing Php Memory Limit

Also, please contact your web host to configure the server settings mentioned in this other thread here: Uh oh! Failed to install Creative Contact Form

allow_url_fopen = On
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hello,
we’ve contacted our host about this and we’re not allowed to change those settings. Is there any other way to access the Design Cloud or the templates seperately? Otherwise I can share my Account details if it’d help.
Thanks in advance
Kind regards. :slight_smile:

Hi Nudu,

Please share your WP credentials in a secure note so that we can check and assess what we can do alternatively. You may insert the details in a secure note with the following:

• WP login URL
  • WP username
  • WP password

To know how you can create a secure note, please check out this article on how to get support: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

here the access:

Hi Nudu,

Can you please downgrade the PHP version in your server and try again by re-installing the theme once again.
Hope that will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Hey,
is the content safe tho? How can i backup it if its all erased?

@Nudu,

Downgrading/Upgrading your PHP version doesn’t erase any data on your website.

Hope that helps and lets us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Hey
do you have some kind of tutorial on how to do it? The websites above didn’t really help since I’m not that familiar with FTPs…

And since you have access to there PHP, is it possible that you guys could do it because I couldn’t figure out how to do it with this link: https://theme.co/docs/common-issues#increasing-php-memory-limit
Or even if there are some unused datas like other themes you could delete them

Hi @Nudu,

Regretfully, that is not possible as this is not covered in theme support.
On the other hand, you should have the option to downgrade the PHP in your CPanel dashboard, to downgrade PHP please go through this article on it.
If you didn’t find that, please contact your Hosting service provider for this.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Thanks for the fast reply.
By theme support do you mean the pro support? Because I purchased the pro version.
However, your collegue asked for log in details, I am still wondering for what. Do you still need them? Otherwise I would delete the account, just created it for this problem.

Hi @Nudu,

Applying the changes to your server is what my colleague trying to say that it is outside the scope of our theme support. Regarding the credentials, you can delete it once your problem is already fixed.

Hope that helps and let us know if you are done downgrading your PHP version.

Thank you.

Hey,
apparently, I can’t access cPanel to downgrade the PHP version without an a2hosting account… where do i get the login data from?
Luckily I’ve managed to set the php memory limit to 512M.

Hi @Nudu,

Are you not the owner of this website? because you should have an access to your CPANEL if you have the username and password of your hosting account. One more thing, downgrading the PHP version in your website doesn’t guarantee that it will fix the issue. It is just one of the troubleshooting procedures on how to fix your issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.