Design cloud content problem

I have a problem to showing conntent from design cloud element (downloaded from Design Cloud) on my page. Every other element seems to work properly. Problem is showing after latest update x theme and cornerstone plugin. I try disable plugins but nothing help.
In the backend i get this error: “Undefined Element: this element could not render because its definition is missing. You migh nees to activate a plugin.”
Any help?

Hi, I am having the very same problem. Hoping for some assistance…

Hello @Luketina,

Thanks for writing to us.

Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your site dashboard it seems that design cloud templates are working fine. I went ahead and imported one template to your server.
Design-Cloud-X

I went ahead and created one page called “Themeco Test” at your server and imported the template into the page and it seems that it is working fine as well. Can you please tell me which template you are trying to import? Please find the page URL in the secure note.

Thanks

Hello @NickGuide,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict at your end. I would suggest you check the plugin conflict by deactivating plugin one by one.

OR

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, I would suggest you open a new thread and send us all details with the credentials of your site.

OR

It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello, there is no problem with any plugin.
Before i update x theme and cornerstone to the latest version everything works fine.
That element was on home page bellow featured apartments (attachment home).
On cornerstone i have this error of that section (attachment error).

There is no problem with new content from design cloud, problem is with content that now dont show after update theme and plugin.

Hello @Luketina,

We’ve checked your site and have identified what’s happening. You have imported a template that is using the Grid element which is a Pro exclusive feature, but unfortunately, it was mistakenly included in a few versions of Cornerstone. Our products are cut from the same codebase and usually, those files are removed but weren’t until the recent update when the bundle worked successfully. I apologize for the situation this puts you in, and that can’t presently edit the content you built.

We can help advise on how to rebuild the content using Rows/Columns, or if you want you can convert your X license to Pro in your dashboard. Once Pro is installed, you would just need to change Template: x to Template: pro in style.css of your child theme (if you have installed it) to fully make the switch. At that point you’d have the Grid element back and access to other features like our Header and Footer builders.

Best Regards.

How i can convert X licence to Pro for free. When i go to dashboard i get only paid option to convert?

Hey @Luketina,

The free upgrade promo was already expired. What we have right now is the 60% Off sale.

Sorry for the confusion.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.