Design Cloud - Assets Missing

The design cloud is loading the site templates but nothing else. I need the webinar asset/template. I reached out to my hosting company to fix PHP and modsecurity as per what I read in the Forum but that didn’t do anything. Can you help?

Hello @TheHustleAgency,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, please provide us with your WP site access since you have already fix your PHP and ModSecurity which is usually the case. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Sending now.

Hello @TheHustleAgency,

I have checked your site and I can replicate the issue. I am not seeing any templates as well.

Your hosting or a plugin may have caused this issue. To save us time, I have uploaded the Webinar Optin (from my local testing server) to your Template library already.

Best Regards.

Thank you so much. I talked with Hostgator and they say nothing on their end is showing an error. I am going to have to try every plugin one by one. However, I really need to get this page up. Can you upload the following into my Template library so I can get this page up. I will then try to figure out what’s going on. Also, do you think upgrading this site to Pro would fix the issue?

• Tell it Slant
  • The Final Countdown

Hi @TheHustleAgency,

I have added both templates to your site, and now you can use it.

Thanks

Dear, Team I am experiencing the same problem: the design cloud templates don’t load Templates tab remains empty. I was looking for the themco Band website template! Could you please help? Thanks, Anton

Hi Anton,

I would request that you create a new Thread and add the credentials into the secure note for further assistance. For security purposes, remove the existing credentials from the secure note.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.