Demo Split Menu for content how to use? Install?

I work with X per child. And I saw that there is a split menu for content in the cloud demo.
How can I install the page splitting demo on a subpage? Can I do that at all or only on the start page? And if only there, how does that work?

http://demo.theme.co/designcloud/content/split-menu/

A customer wants a “split” start page. Does anyone have any ideas?¨

Hi Janine,

Thank you for writing in, yes you can load that splitting demo template on any page. To do this, first, navigate to Template Manager (Pro > Templates), then on the upper-right side, you’ll see the Design Cloud button, find the template that you want to use and install it. It will then available to you to load it to any of your pages.

More details here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you a lot! Now I could install it.
But how can i make the split content appear across the whole width of the screen (responsive) and not just inside the section?

Hello Janie,

If you are using the default page template, you will not have a fullwidth section. I would highly recommend that you edit your page and change the page template by using the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Please let us know if this works out for you.

Thanks! I could solve it with the No Container Template! Thank you so much!
So easy :slight_smile:

You’re always welcome Janine.

Glad @RueNel was able to help you out.
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.