Demo Sliders

Hi,

I want to install the Bed and Breakfast demo and as usually happens the revolution slider content did not download with the rest of the content. (Yes - I did have the Revolution Slider plug-in installed and activated before downloading the demo content).

So I went here which is where I usually find the sliders to be used for the demo content:

Then I just import them manually and it usually works. However in Dropbox I cannot find the slider for the Bed and Breakfast demo content. Apparently the slider alias is “bed-and-breakfast-home”. Can you tell me where it can be found please?

Thanks.

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! I will be updating the dropbox and include the bed and breakfast demo slider.

Please check it again and download it.

Great, thank you.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.